Hospital Chefs

Options
callmejessica
callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
Are any of you hospital chef or do you know any? If so, could you answer a few questions please? I need just a little bit more information for a research project. You can answer all (preferable) or whichever ones you want. Also, if you want to leave your name and/or place of work so that I can quote you in my presentation, that would be great! (I won't use your MFP screen names. I will only use your name if you provide it to me.)

1) How did you get into this position? (What were your other positions before becoming a hospital chef? How long have you been in the industry? Are you trying to move up or into a different position?)

2) Was being a hospital chef something you always wanted to do or do you feel like you got stuck in this position?

3) What are the benefits of being a hospital chef?

4) What is your least favorite thing about being a hospital chef?

5) How much do you make as a hospital chef?

6) Are there any special skills or traits you should have to be a hospital chef?

7) What is the job description (in your own words) of a hospital chef?

Thank you all for your time and input!

Replies

• VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    Options
    here at Ft Knox we also have the Ireland Hospital, I could see if one of them could help you. It's just a block away.
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    here at Ft Knox we also have the Ireland Hospital, I could see if one of them could help you. It's just a block away.

Thank you!