I broke the plateau............

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
1.I gave up on intense excercise for a weekend a half, six days a week isnt neccescary, thats my opinion a good 30-45 minutes cario with circuit and strength training is plenty.

2.I allow myself a cheat day between 2000-2400 calories not 3500:laugh: .
3.I zizag my calories 1300.1400.1500,1600,1300,1400... you see where Im going with that.
4.Ive been kind of splurging since I quit smoking 3 weeks ago but not dramatically.
5.I ate sweets in moderation not the whole container.
6.I DIDNT GIVE UP...A LITTLE DISCOURAGE BECAUSE IM HUMAN.
7.I weigh in even during t.o.m:grumble: had me up three pounds.
8.Remember muscle weighs more than fat, so you probaly gaining muscle if the scale dont move.
9.I went to burger king and got a kids meal with the apple fries to keep my sanity:laugh:
10.AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW I WEIGH IN TODAY AND LOST 4.2oz EVEN AFTER BEING BAD AND SPLURGING WITH NO EXCERCISE:laugh: ' with only 46 pounds to go wooooohooooooo:laugh: and 3.5 pounds away from my middle mark:happy: .
Stop being so hard on yourself people trick your metabolism somedays , so it want get use to the same thing .Keep it GUESSING. Now Im not an expert or anything , Im only sharing my personal experiences, because that was me on the board a few weeks ago whinig about the scale not moving.....What works for me might not work for you, you have to discover whats going to work for you. I cant neither the others on here so good luck with your journeys

Replies

• kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    Did you say I don't have to exercise 6 days a week :noway: lol I'm jk I rarely do that anyway. Girl I am VERY proud of you :drinker: thanks for sharing your tips and keep up the great job I'm cheering you on now I just gotta do it myself!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    No problem yuo know you my buddy you can hit me up anytime
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Good for you!!! Are you going to get back into the cycling challenge?

exercise.png
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Good for you!!! Are you going to get back into the cycling challenge?

exercise.png

After ole'boy high jack my thread :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , My chain on my bike broke Ive only rode it twice shouldve :sad: :sad:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!