green coffee bean extract

Options
has anyone tried this? i know it was featured on dr oz, but someone i know told me @ it after talking to someone in walmart...
interested...

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    This is essentially a waste of your money. And Dr. Oz supporting it should suffice as evidence enough that this product is absolutely useless.

Calories in < Calories Out will allow you to lose weight without blowing money on useless products that want to take advantage of people.
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    DISCLAIMER

i'm not lookin @ this for an easy solution.. just a help in body fat/loss
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    It won't amount to enough of a difference to justify the price you would pay for it.

The only thing that would drastically change your metabolism would be an EC stack (ephedra and caffeine). Not reccommended. And even then you need your diet to be borderline perfect.

Dr Oz is a joke.
    Save your money :D
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Like most of these supplements....lots of hyperbole, lots of anecdotal "evidence" but no solid research to back up the claims. (I saw one site referring to a University of Scranton trial but couldn't actually find the abstract , I'm not sure what to think - do people just make stuff up on the Internet?? :devil: :devil: )

My inclination is to think that, like most of Dr Oz's sales pitches, there's no real benefit from using the product.
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I've been on it for almost two weeks and nothing.
    I have not lost any weight, not felt any increase in energy or appetite suppression.
    I did switch brands a few days ago so that i would have the "pure" supplement, but so far, no results.
    The only thing I have noticed since going to the "better" stuff is that I am pooping a little bit just about every time I "go" ... so maybe there is a difference between the purity of the supplements.
    I am certainly not seeing or feeling the kind of results posted elsewhere.
    I will keep on for another couple of weeks since I have it, but I doubt I will buy any more.