New but not new..I need your help

Options
sexikc
sexikc Posts: 153 Member
My name is Kesha and I new to MFP in the sense that I joined in october and was active for a while, however...I lost site of my goal a bit and I have not stayed consistent with tracking my food. I have been back on here since 5-9-2012 posting fairly regularly. I have also been working out, walking everyday for a week and I want to see my weight loss goal to the end this time. I dont want to ever fall too far behind to the point that I gain all my weight back. Please wish me luck on my journey. I really need it becasue I know I can do it..I 2010 I lost 55 lbs..I gained it back in 2011 so in 2012 I have to play catch up. I dont want to stay fat or gain my weight back EVER again. I am really excited and just need to stay motivated. If any of you out there can help me, please do, inbox me and add me for encouraging words and friend me so that we can keep up with each other's sucess. I tried getting people I already know to be my friends, but there is ony one who does her diary on a regular basis. I want to get the most out of this site so I need you guys! Thx for reading

Replies

• Jori7071
    Jori7071 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP-I had previously used a different sight but when I upgraded my cell phone I found that this site has A LOT more user friendly options. In 2010 I weighed just over 200 pounds and I lost 40 pounds. Over the course of the last 2 years I have put 15 pounds back on, just not being careful and making excuses for my bad choices. I am back on top of it and I don't plan to go backwards again. I wish you luck on your journey-working out everyday takes a lot of dedication, so kudos to you-keep it up! We can do this!