Jackie Warner Xtreme Timesaver Training Video

Options
The normal talk on this site is about Jillian Michael's and her workout DVD's. I recently bought Jackie Warner's Xtreme timesaver training. I figured for $7 bucks on amazon, why not.

Well I love this SO MUCH! I can't say enough about it. This video (in my opinion) was 100xs better than Jillian Michaels 30 day shred or Extreme Shred and Shed.

This workout was 30 mins of strength training, upper body with lunges and leg work. And boy did the 30 mins fly by! Love that! No jumping around, no jumping side to side. No stand up then floor work. (I hate that about JM's video's I feel like I am up and down all the time.) Just 30 minutes of burning muscle and elevated heart rate with squats and lunges and upper body goodness! It was great! I can't recommend this enough. My muscles were fatigued and my knees don't hurt! For $7 on Amazon it's totally worth it! Can't wait to get more of her videos!!

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Interesting. I have never seen a strength training DVD.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    i googld her and her face is kind of off but she has a great body
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recommendation. Just checked out the clip on Collage Video, then purchased from Amazon!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recommendation. Just checked out the clip on Collage Video, then purchased from Amazon!
    my frend loves colege video and turned me on to tie bo
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options

I got so tired of jumping around and up and down with Jillian I figured why not. I was pleasantly surprised by the intesity of it. I have a HRM and was burning away. Hope you like it!