The Final Meltdown 11.07.2009 (July)

ChellieIrish
ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Good morning everyone :bigsmile:

Well it's lovely and wet here in Ireland so just about to have my coffee then hitting the treadmill for 30 mins :wink:

Yesterday even though it was my treat day I stayed almost within my cals (less than 100 over) and even in between showers got my :heart: :heart: girls out for their nightly walk :smile:

Have a day of sorting out boxes schedeuled but I plan on getting more exercize later on :wink: if tthe rain continues then either DVD or treadmill :bigsmile:

Hope you all have a good one will be back on later :flowerforyou:

Replies

• msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    It's hot here in Kansas - yesterday my thermometer said 108 degrees! Wouldn't mind it so much, but my air conditioner hasn't worked in a week. We have a new one, and hopefully, my husband and son in law will get it installed today, and tonight I will be able to sleep!
    I enjoyed learning how to play disc golf last night, even though I am terrible. On a par 3 hole, my average is 12!
    Right now I am getting ready to drive out by the river with my daughter and grandson, and hope to pick sandhill plums. Last weekend when I checked them, they were just starting to ripen, so unless the birds and deer have gotten all of them, maybe I will get lucky and be able to make jelly.
    Have a great Saturday, and remember to eat healthy. Sometimes weekends are harder.
  • msh0530
    Back from sandhill plum picking, and the air conditioner is progressing. Keep your fingers crossed!
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Sounds like a fun day has been had so far Mary :wink: Hope you get your AC sorted out soon :flowerforyou: "fingers & paws XXX" for you :bigsmile:

Well I got my 30 mins workout done so now back to the boxes lol :grumble: It will be a mini workout as they all have to go up in the attic :wink:
  • msh0530
    We have air!! It is already down to 80 degrees in my house - I'm so excited!

Moving boxes? UGH! Have fun!
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Mary..........so glad you got the house cooled off!! I'm sure with 108' you probably had
    humidity too~~ ugh~ :grumble:

So far only 87' here.......slight breeze. Put the kids pool up last nite and filling it
    with water as we speak. I'm thinking I might even get in to do some water
    aerobic stuff...ie: crunches, push backs, lunges, etc.

Chellie....sorry you're having rain...and moving boxes :wink:

Did good yesterday was over 23 on my protein and 53 less on my carbs. Got in
    12 glasses of water. :drinker:

Have a great day everyone!!
    Pam :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.