has anyone ever felt this way?

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
If u miss a night of exercising do u ever feel sick to ur stomach when u wake up....and extra tired....? maybe i have a stupid cold too i dunno i hope not :ohwell:

Replies

• KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Tired yes, sick to my stomach no. However, even though it is hard, I try to make a point of exercising when I think I am getting sick. Especially cardio. I find it helps me get over the cold much faster or even avoid it altogether.

I hope you feel better :flowerforyou:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Tired yes, sick to my stomach no. However, even though it is hard, I try to make a point of exercising when I think I am getting sick. Especially cardio. I find it helps me get over the cold much faster or even avoid it altogether.

I hope you feel better :flowerforyou:
    aww tyvm :smile: i'll have to try out the cardio, because i do think i;m coming down with something :grumble:
  • Stop by an herb store or even Wal-mart carries Celestial Seasonings Wellness Tea. Get some Cold Care or Wellness tea STAT with some local honey. That combined with a little cardio will get you back on your feet in no time! Make sure you get some yogurt in too... the good bacteria will help boost your immune system... and an orange and some organic chicken soup if you wanna go all out! :happy: Feel better!
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    I feel like that if I eat too many carbs almost like a hangover...not fun:noway:
  • SamiRose
    SamiRose Posts: 118 Member
    Sounds like you're feeling guilty to me! ...and hey, thats not a bad thing. I've felt bad myself for missing a workout. But you can't beat yourself up for it, thats just as unhealthy! Make up that exercise time elsewhere, another day. Add minutes to your next workout. It's important obviously not to make a habit of this.

If you are getting truly sick, mild and moderate exercise can help! :) BUT....not vigorous exercise! that can strain your body too much! Go for a lower intensity run, ellipticals are good for this, less demand then the treadmill or track.
  • kankan213
    kankan213 Posts: 105
    Not working out shouldn't cause you to feel sick... just like the poster above me, sounds like your guilt is making yourself sick!
    A day off is good once a week or so! Your body must rest!

If you indeed are getting sick--> vitamins!
This discussion has been closed.