New Girl, Looking for supportive girlfriends?

Options
Hi,
My name is Nancy, I've started this site with my Fiance'... I've had a really hard time so far.
I have two young children as well which really proves hard to keep the diet going and find time to prepare meals and such.
I'm 20 years old. I've been fighting with my weight for 4 years now. I was fairly fit and active until my first child was born.
Now I've had yet another little boy. Now he's about nine months old and I've decided it's time to focus on myself.
I would love to find some girlfriends to help me along my way. Sorry guys, Sharring my meal habbits and weight with guys is just not something I'm comfortable with. But I wish everyone luck on their road to better fitness.
Hope to make some new friends soon.
Please be honest, real, and normal..

Hope to see some of you soon!

Nancy.

Replies

• ArtemisMoon
    ArtemisMoon Posts: 144
    Options
    Well, I can't promise normal, but I'm not TOO crazy! :p

Anyway, welcome to MFB! I am always willing to lend and accept support, so I will send a friend request. I love using this website to meet people with similar attitudes and goals. I might not find a lot of support on Facebook with a lot of the people I know, but I am always sure I can find someone on here with kind words or good advice. It is a great place and if you stick with it, it helps so much!
  • NaiaNZ
    NaiaNZ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey Nancy!!

Im 23 and also a Mum to a beautiful 3 (almost 4) year old boy.

Add me if you like, I'd be happy to support you!

Renee xx
  • xenofon
    xenofon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hello everyone i am new..... Getting married soon, need to lose weight... Joined herbalife and feel good lost 10lbs so far.... Good luck everyone
  • j1oliver
    j1oliver Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey, I'm new too, but I'm glad to be supportive...you might just have to return the favor!

My name is Jessica, I'm glad to meet you.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • luvp1nk
    luvp1nk Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am (eeek) 40 with a 4 year old, single mom.
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi Nancy. I am Missy. Feel free to add me if you'd like.