One year, 70 lbs GONE

Options

Replies

• VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! Spectacular work and results!!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! :)
  • VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    Options
    r u sure u didnt have any weight loss surgery?
    interesting! since all these weight loss surgeries became popular more and more people claim drastic weight loss by diet and exercise

I hope you are joking...

Because I haven't had any surgery and I have lost even more weight in just 8 months.

She lost 70 pounds in a year, that is GREAT and SAFE. Jeesh, please tell everyone you are joking, and not that ignorant.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    r u sure u didnt have any weight loss surgery?
    interesting! since all these weight loss surgeries became popular more and more people claim drastic weight loss by diet and exercise

TROLL!!! :grumble:

Reported you!!!!
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Seriously, well done you. I am in total awe of your achievement. You were good looking in your befores and you are simply stunning in your afters.

xx
  • wendyrvp
    wendyrvp Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You were very beautiful before and now you are beautiful AND healthy! What an awesome inspiration you are!!!!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing....great job!!
  • AmandaCaswell1982
    AmandaCaswell1982 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Oh and no weightloss surgery. I was 218 lbs and don't know if I would have qualified. Calorie restriction (at first) and alot of sweat... two-a-days for the last few months have been it.

I started around 1200 cals a day, weekends were free. Then I started getting serious when I lost about 25 lbs. I realized I could do it. I would have a cheat day once in a while. Then I hit several plateaus.... I started working out-- weights, weights, weights and more food. I eat 2000 cals or so now, less if I dont work out.

I remember looking at the before/after pictures of other members when I first started and remember how much it motivated me, so I decided to post this.

I appreciate all the positive comments!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You look great. Please don't let morons put a damper on your success! Congratulations!
  • AmandaCaswell1982
    Options
    Amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing differences!! Btw, I LOVE St. Augustine! We go every summer :-0
    I LOVE it here! I dont think they'll EVER get rid of me!!!!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! great job and awesome commitment
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your pictures. You look amazing and are such an inspiration to me! I have 84 lbs to loose, have lost 9 so far.
  • AmandaCaswell1982
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your pictures. You look amazing and are such an inspiration to me! I have 84 lbs to loose, have lost 9 so far.
    Trust me-- you can do it! I never would have thought I could lose what I have!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so different. Congrats to you! :)
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good work!!!!
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!
  • ro_girl68
    ro_girl68 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    you're so pretty!
  • nutritionwhiz
    nutritionwhiz Posts: 221
    Options
    You look awesome and happy! Keep up the good work!
  • FixItDuck
    FixItDuck Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome, great work!
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS! Great Job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!