Knee pain

Options
2»

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I am going to look in to a knee brace. I will continue to monitor and see how it feels. I don't have constant pain so I don't really think its an injury. My guess would be that I'm 55 pounds over weight and run. I am also gonna get some of the osteo supplements. I'm pretty sure I don't have alot of cartalige left in my knees. I have always been able to feel them grind( for lack of a better word) when I move.

The thing is, that could turn into an injury, which is why you should get it out. Grinding is never a good thing, and could turn into arthritis...
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I am going to look in to a knee brace. I will continue to monitor and see how it feels. I don't have constant pain so I don't really think its an injury. My guess would be that I'm 55 pounds over weight and run. I am also gonna get some of the osteo supplements. I'm pretty sure I don't have alot of cartalige left in my knees. I have always been able to feel them grind( for lack of a better word) when I move.

The thing is, that could turn into an injury, which is why you should get it out. Grinding is never a good thing, and could turn into arthritis...

I really do hear ya and wish I could go get it checked out however, I can't. I am sure grinding is not a good thing but I just have to do what I can to avoid injury.
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    bump
  • idahopacker
    idahopacker Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Muscle ache can be expected with a change in activity, but pain in your knees is a different story. I would stop doing whatever is causing the knee pain and find a low impact exercise.