Options
2»

Replies

• nfgchick79
    nfgchick79 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    5'0" shorty here!

Stats:
    Weight: 107 (I go between 104-110 depending on the day lol)
    Bust: 34
    Waist: 26
    Hips: 32
    Thighs: 17

I want to say that although my thighs are small now, when I started this journey they were 21! I got them so slim by doing a TON of squatting exercises in various classes. A lot of them were done with weights (Body Pump for example). I did a lot of cardio too including tons of Zumba. I also recently took up yoga and that actually seems to help. Oh and interval training is great on the legs! I never really had much of an issue with having thighs when they were larger (and a butt!). I'd prefer a little flatter of a stomach and some actual hips! We're all a bit different :)
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    My stats
    Height: 5'1"
    Weight: 127 lbs ---> going for 110lbs
    Bust: 34
    Waist: 28
    Hips: 34
    Thighs: 20

My thighs are chubby, I think they need to be about 18", there is nice muscle tone, but way to much jiggle.
    Love lifting.

What is a deadlift, I thought I knew what it was, but apparently not...someone splain?
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 150 lbs, and my thighs are 21 inches. I'm not sure where I put all my weight. I have a lot of muscle. Everyone is different.
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11, about 123lbs (down from 148!).

Chest: 37in
    Waist: 28.5in
    Hips: 36in
    Thighs: 20in

I think my thighs look "thick" but not fat. I love the way they look when I'm standing or walking, and of course i HATE how they flop over when I sit -- that's the worst. I used to hate my thighs when I was younger, but I have a big booty and pretty large tatas, so I think the thick thighs work on my frame. I would look really weird with skinny little legs.

I'd say your legs are normal :)
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11"

Thighs: 18

I think yours are okay compared to your height.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    145lb
    21.5" thighs - which I'm not keen on! They were 22" though, and that tiny 0.5" has made a visible difference!
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    19" thigh
    27-28" waist
    36" hips
    35" bust
    120lb (and small frame)

Yeah I've got the thigh-gap chicken leg syndrome too. I'm not sure why people find this appealing. I'm told that having thigh-gap + skinny legs is mostly genetic. It is the first place I lose and while I'm trying really hard to slowly lose my (non existent waist--in other words a waist with hardly any definition) my legs are quickly losing inches. I would love to transfer some of these lost leg inches to my waist but it's a no win situation. I like thicker thighs I think they are so lovely. So I guess it just goes to show that we all truly just want what we don't have.
  • MoonSapphire
    MoonSapphire Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    5'2''
    thigh is 21''

weight 132
    I did my other measurements and cried lol