Almost There.. Bikini Pics

Options
13»

Replies

• mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    You look great and your body language in the second pic also shows confindence. Keep up the good work!!
  • Fitnthin101
    Fitnthin101 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I think from one of the last forum posts and when I measured I'm considered an hour glass since my bust and hips are about the same and then my waist is 9 inches smaller. I think thats an hour glass... there was a post on here that showed you how to determine it but not sure where it went!
  • schalka
    schalka Posts: 57
    Options
    Great job!
  • torisaurosrex
    Options
    WTG! Almost there!
  • Fitnthin101
    Fitnthin101 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Definitely agree with the weights! I have started that about a month ago!! Hopefully that will help me in my last few months! I hope it doesn't take more than that but I'll try to be patient!
  • acm130
    acm130 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I'm feeling super tired and bloated/pms-y laying on the couch trying to motivate to work out... and now I am motivated, we're about the same height and GW and similar build. Thanks again and way to go!!! Feel free to add me:smile:
  • yourfavoritevegetarian
    Options
    Nice curves! You look great. :bigsmile:
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    Relatively new to this site and was just nosing around. Great job on the weight loss! You look fantastic. I started out at 310# and have lost 18# so far, goal is 210 so that maybe women that look as good as you will look my way once in a while! :)
  • amolina0810
    amolina0810 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    OH YEAH!!! Looking good....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!