Zombie Run...

Options

Replies

• mayerel
    mayerel Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I wish I could!! None of them are near me!

Me either!! :grumble:
  • ahhmanda08
    ahhmanda08 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    im running on 9-1 in pgh Pa :happy: im excited!!!
  • ahhmanda08
    ahhmanda08 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I want to do the one in Pennsylvania on September 1st. I need to find some people to do it with me though!!

Hey I am doing it !! Your more then welcome to join myself and my friend Jade :O)
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it yet! What a cool concept though! :) Hopefully they will have one in my area eventually
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I use the 'zombies, run' app on my phone and i LOVE IT. Something so motivating about the storyline and the intensity when it says zombies are on your tail. I'm sure I look crazy when I burst into a sprint sometimes out there, but it makes running much more enjoyable for me.

https://www.zombiesrungame.com/

I love this app SO MUCH. Running is super fun now.
  • cgillo
    cgillo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have an app that's called Zombies, Run! .. it's like an audio game that plays your own music and pretends youre being chased by zombies. It's so awesome.
  • cgillo
    cgillo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too, I tried it for the first time yesterday. Loved it
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I want to in the worst way .. Anyone know of any in Michigan ?
  • Grandysl
    Grandysl Posts: 189
    Options
    Wife and planning on doing Baltimore in Oct. Need to practice before the real Zombie Apocalypse happens! :smile:
  • emivance
    emivance Posts: 3
    Options
    One of my motivations was the decision that I wanted to survive the zombie apocalypse.. and as you know that requires good cardio... and the double-tap...

so my next goal is learning to shoot... and taking up archery.

Rule #1 - CARDIO
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    I'm doing it next year!! I've never been very active, but I decided I want to participate in an event that requires me to run further than up the stairs before I die.... So, it was already on my bucket list to do a 5K, but the zombies sealed the deal!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    There is one in FL in November that my daughter and I are thinking of doing. I can't see the video because they block youtube at work, but the website we checked out looks like fun!
  • beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I did one last October! Very fun! Sort of disorganized but still very fun.

IMG_7411.jpg
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it in Temecula, CA in October! I'm not a runner though, just started C25K . I will be zombie food, but it will be fun anyway!

I was thinking of doing that one, but my husband and daughter would NOT be happy if I did it without them and I can't bring myself to spend $231 so we can run. Just can't do it. :(
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    YES! It's in November over here in Florida :smile: I'm going to have a freaking blast! It looks like so much fun!
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I want to do the one in Pennsylvania on September 1st. I need to find some people to do it with me though!!

Hey I am doing it !! Your more then welcome to join myself and my friend Jade :O)

Awesome!! We'll have to hook up! Sending you a friend request!
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Thinking about doing the one coming up in MN.

I should google it..that sounds fun :)
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I WANT TO DO THIS!
  • shainapaddick
    Options
    This looks amazing!!!
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options

Awesome!! We'll have to hook up! Sending you a friend request!

I'm working on dragging a few people to this one myself... bit of a drive from NYC, but hell... this looks like it'll be well worth the trip!