Help with shake recipe

Options
I want some help with my shakes. I don't want to get use to starwberry & banana shakes.

here are the ingredients I will have avail for breakfast tomorrow.
2%milk, both strawberry and chocolate protein mixes, strawberries, bananas, a mango, almonds, plain greek yogurt, apples, oranges, baby spinach and walnuts.

so yeah....any ideas combinging these ingredients would be appreciated

Replies

• FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    Walnuts, huh?

Have you considered mixing your shake with some yogurt and making a parfait with the nuts? Apples go good with walnuts... you could dice the oranges and top it with bananas!
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Do you like peanut butter? I put a tablespoon of it in my morning shake - unsweetened almond milk, a banana, peanut butter, and sometimes a handful of spinach. Love it! Have had it almost every day for the past couple of months and I'm not tired of it still
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I would do the strawberries, mango, yogurt and strawberry protein powder. If its too thick, add milk, water, or OJ to taste.

Chocolate powder, banana, almonds and milk would be awesome too.
  • shodaimetruth
    shodaimetruth Posts: 137
    Options
    i was thinking about a chocolate banana smoothie. it has crossed my mind. I enjoy adding the almonds because they add a little bit to the texture, not for the flavor. The walnuts are also for nutrition and not so much the taste....even though they are delicious.