NSV :)

Options
just4u_cara
just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
This is my first NSV post. I started this journey in November, wearing sz 24 jeans. My 20's are now too big (sloppy almost), don't have any 18's and 16's are still too tight (I bought the 16's used, they might be slim fit style, not sure).

But wait!!

I bought a pair of 18 capri's in March, for a birthday present to me gift. While there I bought a pair of 16's to shrink into.

Guess what I shrunk into recently? :)

This is me, in those 16's, that would NOT ZIP in March! I can even breathe AND squat in these now (perhaps it's the stretchy give they have)

Photoon2012-05-14at2146.jpg

36lbs ago, this was me before I started this journey, taken in Vegas, where a group of girlfriends convinced me I could do this :)

Me23Oct2011.png

Thank you to all my MFP friends (and non-MFP, you know who you are) for giving me the support and encouragement to get this far. I have a long way to go yet, and I'm going to do it :smile:

Replies

• kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! You keep up the great work :) Are you feeling alot better?
  • just4u_cara
    just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
    Options

I am feeling SO much better, more energy for sure. I feel like my posture is better too, just sitting or walking around the house I hold myself taller, kwim?

It's hard running after 3 boys who seem to never stop eating. I can't eat like them AND get healthy again. So I'm buying less pre-packaged snacks for them and trying to bake healthier instead (they inhale my banana muffins so this last batch were 100% ww flour....they haven't noticed yet LOL).

I have a long way to go yet, but can envision me reaching that goal. Since I got back to MFP the weight has come off more easily than it ever did while trying to follow the WW points plan.

My only grumbles come when it's time to shop for clothes again, knowing they won't be worn very long till I need to shop again! I'm looking long & hard at garage sales and used clothing stores, now that I'm back to a normal every day size that other people wear!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!