Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Nighttime Beauty Cream, Babes?

TeenaMarina
TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
So I was putting my "night cream" on my face just now, thinking that I really don't like this brand I just bought and I wish I knew what other ladies were using on their faces at night. Then I realized I know exactly where to find a bunch of gorgeous women who'll take my poll: Right here!

So what do you use on your face before you go to bed to make you beautiful, and why do you like it? By day I'm a Noxzema and Oil of Olay kinda gal, but for some reason I've never really found a night lotion that I've fallen in love with, and I need one. If it's too greasy I'll break out, but I live in a dry climate and it's about to get drier with summer approaching, so I need something good asap! Thanks in advance for your comments! xxx

Replies

• RussetBrunnette
    RussetBrunnette Posts: 107 Member
    Been using the new simple skincare night cream, only on my cheeks though, my t zone will break out if I put any lotion on it at night time.
  • TeenaMarina
    Thanks! Anyone else? I know you all use something because you all woke up so pretty and dewy fresh. ;)
  • Goodkid3
    Goodkid3 Posts: 35
    Estee Lauder Time Zone
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    I have to use my prescribed stuff at night because if I don't I'll wake up with breakouts. in the day I wear garnier gel moisturizer.
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    I have very sensitive, breakout prone, oily skin....currently Im using Olay Regenerist at night and I really like it!
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Boy was I the only one with her mind in the gutter..LOL
    Ok seriously ..use obagi..$$ but worth it...my staple system for 6 yrs

Kim
  • IndyInk
    IndyInk Posts: 212
    I just make my own. Here's the recipe: http://crabappleherbs.com/blog/2007/02/09/winter-skin-care-green-tea-moisturizing-cream/#comments

Yes, it contains oil, but the right kinds of oils shouldn't break you out. (At least, they don't break me out.)
  • TeenaMarina
    Thank you ladies, I shall look into these! (tut, tut, Kim...) x