Give me some ideas! :)

Options
I just want to hear some ideas y'all have to lose weight, because what I am doing doesnt seem to be working. I eat the recommended amount of calories (have recently tried calorie cycling as well), I do cardio 6 times a week + strength training 3 days a week, and I dont eat fast food, junk food, or soda anymore. It has been a month since Ive lost anything - in fact I am up 3 lbs since then. And I have not lost any inches either. My clothes arent even fitting any differently.

So I am asking for your help - any suggestions are welcome. Please and thank you!!

Replies

• AimeeLynn90
    AimeeLynn90 Posts: 94
    Options
    What is the activity level you have? What's the calorie intake per day? Maybe try a slower activity level to give you a higher deficit? What about your machines you're using for Cardio? I ask this because at first I was going off what the machine said and was having trouble loosing. I lowered my intake a level and got a FitBit Ultra and actually learned I was burning less calories than the machine actually was telling me I was loosing. Also, what's your Sodium intake like? I've had issues there too. Having a ton of Sodium, but staying under calories, plus not drinking enough water turned out that I was gaining and once I increased my water intake, weight started coming off faster! Hope this helps. :)
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi Staci! Without knowing your calorie goals...intake/burn...I couldn't do anything but makes assumptions. Would you mind sharing that?
  • m000nlover
    m000nlover Posts: 12
    Options
    CUT THE cardio FOR 1 WEEK

DONT EAT MORE THAN 100 GRAM OF CARB DAILY

GO HIGH IN PROTEIN (1 g protein per pound)

EAT THIS SUPER FOOD ( I TRY IT AND ITS WORKS )

Superfood #1: Lean Meat - lean steak, chicken, turkey, fish

Superfood #2: Milk - skim, 1%, yogurt, cheese

Superfood #3: Nuts - unsalted nuts, especially almonds

Superfood #4: Eggs - includes Egg Beaters

Superfood #5: Peanut Butter - all-natural and sugar-free

Superfood #6: Beans - soybeans, black, kidney, pinto, chickpeas, lentils, peas, hommus, edamame

Superfood #7: Oatmeal - non-instant, also includes high fiber cereals

Superfood #8: Broccoli - cauliflower, brussel sprouts, spinach, green pepper, yellow pepper, red pepper, cucumber, asparagus

Superfood #9: Whole Grain Breads - brown rice, whole wheat pasta

Superfood #10: Berries - blueberries, red rasberries, includes all fruit, especially apples and grapefruit

Superfood #11: Whey Powder - to be used in daily Smoothies, ricotta cheese is also in this category

Superfood #12: Olive Oil - to be used in food preparation and dressings, includes canola, peanut, and sesame oils

I SWEAR ITS WORKING

==============================================
    STRENGTH TRAINING FOR 3 DAYS A WEEK IS MORE THAN ENOUGH