S.O.S need some ideas for meeting my 1200 Calories daily

HI All,

I seriously need some ideas of foods I can eat that will take me up to my 1200 daily calories??? Anyone with some advise would be really appreciated.

Replies

• donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    avacodo, seeds and nuts .... high cals for a tiny drop of food :)
  • nsblue
    nsblue Posts: 331 Member
    I dont know how you are eating now..or what....how could I suggest anything. Heck I could say go n eat this or that... anyone can add calories to get to 1200...but does it make your day balanced...does it give you what you need for the day to sustain you the whole day. Dieting or eating healthy is balanced. Your lifestyle...body functions all play a part.... one may add a fruit or veggie or protein etc etc...depends on you and your body....and your food plan
  • sabrunton
    sabrunton Posts: 4
    Thanks thats sounds like a good idea. will look into that
  • jmach002
    jmach002 Posts: 113 Member
    low sugar protein shake!
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    I dont know how you are eating now..or what....how could I suggest anything. Heck I could say go n eat this or that... anyone can add calories to get to 1200...but does it make your day balanced...does it give you what you need for the day to sustain you the whole day. Dieting or eating healthy is balanced. Your lifestyle...body functions all play a part.... one may add a fruit or veggie or protein etc etc...depends on you and your body....and your food plan

This, and taking advice from someone who has been SO successful in weight loss (congratulations) is a good idea!
  • sabrunton
    sabrunton Posts: 4
    I do tend to have 1 Maxitone Sculptress shake a day but Im finding that I just cant seem to eat enough calories and im going over my daily protein amounts