A vent I had to get out...!

Options
Sorry if this seems a bit irrelevant guys but I am soo frustrated lol I had to come and vent xD

So I'm in school, in the common room, and some girls (my friends) are chatting about healthiness, exercise etc. They're talkign about cycling. One of them goes "Oh, I don't want to cycle because I'll get bulky", another goes "as logn as you lift low weights and don't sprint or cycle fast, you'll be fine." I chime in and go "Oh seriously don't worry, I've lost lots of nasty problem areas by lifting, doign a reasonable amount of cardio and sprinting lots, its if you consume more than you burn off that will bulk you, do whatever you feel will work." Then suddenly I get a horrible look from a girl she hates me lol) and she snaps back at me going "absolutely not true, I never eat at a calorie surplus and whenever I run my legs get so bulky, its definitely true."

So then anymore of my advice (I said it in good intentions!!) is utterly ignored and they turn my back on me and then suddenly start saying "always eat fat free, fat makes you fat."

Sigh...I wouldn't be as annoyed if a) I wasn't responded to in such a rude manner or b) these girls had amazingly athletic, healthy bodies to prove what they said...they were saying 'I don't want to look muscly, just toned, I hate muscle' blah blah blah...when in reality when you build muscle and burn fat you will GET this 'toned' look!

Phew. Rant over. Sorry had to get it out and would love to hear any of your annoying experiences too for a sharing vent! :D