Day 1- Looking for Friends.

Options
Hello, I am a 38 year old mother of one. I have ALOT of weight to lose and need all the support I can get!.. I work permanent midnights 11pm-7am and have for almost 20 years. It has really taken a toll on my health and I am finally ready to make some changes!

Replies

• bmartin343
    bmartin343 Posts: 8
    Options
    welcome! i will support you!!:drinker:
  • Gamaesca
    Gamaesca Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey! My name is Maria, I am 56 and a mother of 3 and one grand-daughter. I have been overweight throughout my life my highest was 278 and I'm only 4"11. In the past 2 years I've lost a total of 110 still have another 30lbs to go and those have been the hardest!
  • dena1663
    dena1663 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! This is also day one for me. Maybe we can support each other as we both begin this journey!
  • LiseAnneM
    LiseAnneM Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome to MFP !!! I started yesterday please msg me if you like.
  • Gamaesca
    Gamaesca Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm also looking for support, hope we can all be new friends!
  • mtraver88
    mtraver88 Posts: 78
    Options
    Hi ladies!

Just by starting, you are already a step ahead of the game! :) Let me know how I can help. Feel free to friend me or whatever you need!
  • MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • MommaNicole22
    Options
    Im new to MFP too. I started last week!
  • Maisie2day
    Maisie2day Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi
    I think everyone needs support please feel free to add me
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me.
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place - without a doubt! The support you'll get from the people here is wonderful & it pushes me to do better everyday. And, I do my best to give it back.

Add me if you'd like ~
    Teri
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm 36 and have about 100lbs to lose. Welcome to MFP!
  • carieblack619
    carieblack619 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. There seems to be a lot of us moms on here ;-)
  • mltaylor0873
    Options
    This is my first day too. I am 38 with two active girl's. I am starting at 230 and would like to get to 200 and then look at getting to 180. I dropped a lot of weight about 8yrs ago (before 2nd child) by doing Curves and WW. I just can't work those into the budget at this time. I do have access to a free gym and I am planning on taking advantage of that.
  • latinabubbles
    Options
    Welcome to all the newbies!! Ya'll will love it here. I need to get serious again and start back at it. I've plateaued for the last 2 months. *sigh*.. It's ok. No gain is a major gain!
  • grneyety
    grneyety Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I know you can do it!
  • kliedke
    kliedke Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm at day 1 also and looking to lose around 40 lbs!
  • tawannaadams
    Options
    I am 5 months/25 lbs into my weight loss. I have 25lbs more to loose. I understand!!:smile:
  • 4leggedmom
    4leggedmom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2. Friend me if you like. We need all the support, encouragement and motivation!
  • Iwannabealoser
    Options
    I just finished week one, and am starting week 2. Everyone please feel free to add me, I would love to give/recieve additional support! :)