My progress so far

Options
I have been really struggling with the scale lately, and as such, have been feeling like a complete and utter failure. However, after my workout this morning, I decided to take a progress pic to compare to my last one, and did my measurements. Holy smokes!

Pic on the left is Jan 23/12, pic on the right is today. -3lbs from that pic, but -9 inches from waist, belly button, hips and chest

tumblr_m42hdmGWlF1r7vjzfo2_500.jpg

Replies

• blakin
    blakin Posts: 5
    Options
    That's crazy that it's just -3 lbs! it looks like a lot more! good work!
  • wifeygrooms
    wifeygrooms Posts: 49
    Options
    OMG!!!! yeah amazing!!! Only three pounds lost...I really would have thought it was more!!!!
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I have been really struggling with the scale lately, and as such, have been feeling like a complete and utter failure. However, after my workout this morning, I decided to take a progress pic to compare to my last one, and did my measurements. Holy smokes!

Pic on the left is Jan 23/12, pic on the right is today. -3lbs from that pic, but -9 inches from waist, belly button, hips and chest

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m42hdmGWlF1r7vjzfo2_500.jpg

(Sorry, I dont know how to post pics!)

• LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Your tummy has shrunk so much. Whatever you are doing, keep the effort up. Amazing!
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m42hdmGWlF1r7vjzfo2_500.jpg

(Sorry, I dont know how to post pics!)

Thank you!!
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    Thank you everyone :) I am really excited about this....yeah its only 3lbs, but its 9 inches that are gone as well. And, honestly, an inch gained on my thighs, but I know thats muscle gain. I have been doing a lot of strength training so I think its balancing out. I checked my body fat percentage on my scale and its down as well.
  • NPS1985
    NPS1985 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!:smile:
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    You look like you lost a lot more than 3 pounds.. amazing job. Keep working hard, it'll all pay off..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!