GREAT!!! And continue smiling...cuz I know you are! :happy:
  • ylesara
    ylesara Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow, what a motivation you are :flowerforyou:
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Happy news this morning! Cheers to you!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I'm a twin! Hope I don't end up with twins though! Lol. Though it skipped a generation, but apparantly that's not true! I've gone from a 28s to a 18-20. I will be sooo incredibly happy when I get to 12s. Can only imagine how your feeling! X
  • QOTC
    QOTC Posts: 20
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Sorry, I just can so the pictures yet, maybe someday! :-) I did it by watching what I eat, counting calories & walking when I can. I am so busy with the kids that I can't seem to fit it in everyday! MFP has been the best thing I have done in a VERY long time!
  • Rosa1455
    Rosa1455 Posts: 38
    Options
    Awesome
  • candctaber
    Options
    That's amazing, where's the pictures!!?? :)
    And HOW did you do that because I need to know?! I'm a 16 (depending on the jeans, but mostly 16) and would love to lose inches and fit my smaller jeans!

Sorry, I just can so the pictures yet, maybe someday! :-) I did it by watching what I eat, counting calories & walking when I can. I am so busy with the kids that I can't seem to fit it in everyday! MFP has been the best thing I have done in a VERY long time!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • candctaber
    Options
    Amazing job! I'm a twin! Hope I don't end up with twins though! Lol. Though it skipped a generation, but apparantly that's not true! I've gone from a 28s to a 18-20. I will be sooo incredibly happy when I get to 12s. Can only imagine how your feeling! X
    You are doing an amazing job already to go from a 28 to a 18! Congrats!!! The 12 will be here before you know it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!