The Final Meltdown 12.07.2009 (July)

ChellieIrish
ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Good morning all

Well yesterday in between showers we managed to get our walk in :happy: and also stayed within our cals :bigsmile:

Still have more boxes & bags to sort and put in the attic/dump/Charity but it's all good ... Found some toys and had some nice memories of childhood :wink:

Well just about to grab a coffee and a piece of fruit then it's hitting the treadmill for 30 so see you all later ... Have a good day :flowerforyou:

Replies

• msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Good morning! I just got out of bed in my wonderfully cool house (now that my air conditioner is working). :)
    I have a big day planned - church, then dinner at a friend's, then off to another town to meet my niece and her family for a picnic at supper time.
    Have a blessed Sunday! Mary
  • mel62682
    mel62682 Posts: 10 Member
    i lost 2 lbs!!, i was really Surprised beacuse i had two really bad days. my husband is out of town and one of my boy was sick Yesterday, so over all very bad day:sad: but today is a new day so bring on the happines:smile: Have a wonderful sunday!

melissa
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Good Morning!! :flowerforyou:

Just staying around the house today, it's nice to have days where
    you don't have to run everywhere!!

Have a great day!
    Pam :flowerforyou:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Oh how I envy those who have Sunday's off! Although my weekend is Friday and Saturday, it just doesnt compare to that relaxation that Sunday's bring. Oh well, here's to being at work and not doing a thing!
This discussion has been closed.