Give me your best tips on getting the last 5-10lbs off!

2»

Replies

• MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    low carbs... healthy lean protein... works like a charm
  • cheerocracy
    cheerocracy Posts: 38 Member
    bump!
  • unsound
    unsound Posts: 31 Member
    First of all congratulations on what you've already accomplished. I don't have anything to add to what's been said above, but I wanted to say -- if you're exercising regularly, lifting heavy, and eating right, maybe you don't need to worry too much about the number on the scale now?
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Simply cardio...NO WEIGHT LIFTING!!! For toning, do pilates.

Why no weight lifting?
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    I was eating a **** tonne of dairy, like ALOT at every meal. Was giving me mad pimples, so I stopped eating dairy, the side effect was a 4 pound loss.
  • Eve1972
    Eve1972 Posts: 297
    First of all congratulations on what you've already accomplished. I don't have anything to add to what's been said above, but I wanted to say -- if you're exercising regularly, lifting heavy, and eating right, maybe you don't need to worry too much about the number on the scale now?

You're not the first to suggest this to me. It is really good advice, I know this, it is just SO hard to get past the number on the scale. KWIM??

Alright, P90X out., one of The New Rules book it is. I should also mention I workout at home. I have adjustable weights, plus a barbell and plates. Alas no squat rack and no room for one, or I'd do strong lifts..