Out of the 290's!

Options
abberbabber
abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
No pics, because it's just a tiny victory but....

I've been stuck in the same 10 pounds or so gaining, losing, gaining, losing for about the last five months or so. Got on the scale this morning and I FINALLY broke out of the 290's! I'm sure it's not a big deal to a lot of you but...I haven't seen my weight at "28-" something in probably five years at LEAST.

Just what I needed to give myself a little boost this morning :)

Replies

• Goodkid3
    Goodkid3 Posts: 35
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful report! Persistence does pay off!
  • Sweetncgal78
    Sweetncgal78 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Completely understand!! Ive been between 294 and 291 for going on 3 months! Really hoping to break through soon. Congrats on getting to the 280s! I hope to join you soon!
  • cc11395
    cc11395 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You should be SOOOO proud of yourself! That is a huge accomplishment that is completely worth celebrating!! Happy for you!!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    We all have our milestones. And I love moving down to the next level- 250 changes to 240 and that 4 never looked so good! LOL.
  • lolarit
    lolarit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations :)
  • myhusbandletsme
    myhusbandletsme Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    awesome - keep up the good work!!
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Just keep pushing forward and before long those will be double digit numbers you see..Great job!!!!!!!!!
  • tubbytoby08
    tubbytoby08 Posts: 10
    Options
    ANy victory no matter how small is a VICTORY! great job.. keep it up.
  • abberbabber
    Options
    Thank you guys!!! I was just so excited to see that "8" there this morning LOL!
  • Ddubs22
    Ddubs22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! I know that feeling - congrats!
  • Lisa294
    Lisa294 Posts: 9
    Options
    Congratulations! Stay committed! :flowerforyou:
  • TinaTurtlez
    TinaTurtlez Posts: 86
    Options
    It is a HUGE deal!! What an awesome feeling. :smile: Congrats to you!!! :drinker:
  • abberbabber
    Options
    Y'all are the best!! Thanks for the encouragement!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congrats!!! All of the tiny victories add up you know!!! Good job!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! It is a huge deal. Every little accomplishment counts. Congratulations!!
  • sheenabeenabobeena
    sheenabeenabobeena Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! It IS a big deal! Those "little" milestones are what keep us going!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    That's great every pound counts!!!
  • shelby_carroll
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the hard work! If this feels great, imagine how amazing it will feel to reach the 270's, then 260's! :) Any progress is great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!