Where did you get your bikini?

Options
Melyssaks
Melyssaks Posts: 69 Member
Ok, so I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks and want to get a new bathing suit and haven't had any luck! I'm pear shape so I want something a little more conservative on the bottom yet suggestive on top. I'm comfortable in a bikini but I want my bootie & hoo ha ha to be fully covered. Also, I need something affordable.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    What's your definition of affordable?
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    why don't you get those ones with little skirt bottoms, or cute little boardshorts?

i got mine from the local bra shop that carry the playboy label. I love it. 3 years later i still love it.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    killerdana.com has good prices on Boardshorts for men....I bet you could find some good deals on bikinis also
  • _zoe
    _zoe Posts: 5
    Options
    Victoria's Secret have nice tankinis. Idk if that's what you're looking for.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I got a beautiful bikini at VS. I bought it around Jan and had some VS secret reward. The bikini before my discount was around 30. After my discounts, it ended up being 14.99. It originally sold for over 50.
    I actually only like the VS bikinis. Good quality and looks for the money IMO.
  • Starzy696
    Starzy696 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    One place I love is Old Navy, Target, or Victoria Secrets. You can mix and match sizes depending upon your bottom and top size instead of having to buy a bikini in one size only.

I normally go for the tie bottoms (you can make them as tight or loose as possible and not get "muffin top" in your hips/legs. For a top, I have a variety, triangle, halter, bandeau...all bought between the three different stores. I love mixing and matching! So, the one in my profile pic...the top is from Victoria Secret (it's a Hurley) and is the Halter style. My bottoms are a standard black tie bottom that I got at Target! :)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    love VS--I got 2 from there. One was under 60 for both pieces. That's decently priced and it will last forever!
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    target for sure.
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    I love Athleta and Title Nine suits.
  • TransTina
    TransTina Posts: 82
    Options
    Primark!
  • Emily_Katherine
    Options
    I bought a couple of bathing suits from ASOS.com that I was happy with.
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    target for sure.

same here! I love the ones they have at target....I paid $40 for mine....
  • nlenz16
    nlenz16 Posts: 73
    Options
    All of mine are from Victorias Secret, Target or Walmart!! They all cover my butt completely. And I have a large booty :D haha! Target and Walmart are by far the cheapest though.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Polo Ralph Lauren outlet store. I dislike bottoms that have ties on the sides.
  • AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Got my bathing suit from Primark for like £30!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    The last one I bought is from Aqua by La Vie En Rose. The consultant was SUPER helpful. And to me it was affordable. Then again, I bought one pair of flattering black bottoms, and now I only buy new bikini tops to mix it up!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    target for sure.

same here! I love the ones they have at target....I paid $40 for mine....

Yup. Went to target yesterday and was suprised that they had cute ones.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I've gotten a few from Target. you can mix and match until you find one you like.
  • niightwind
    niightwind Posts: 81
    Options
    Most of my friends get their's at Victoria's Secret.
    And I love so if I ever do make it to my goal weight, that's where I'm headed. ;)
  • Tlove1111
    Tlove1111 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Vitamin A! And zappos carries allot :) L Space are cute too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!