In the home leg of it

Options
Hello board,

Just popping in to say hi and hope everyone is doing great.
I joined to read others in the war of the fat, as I am now in limbo, not obese, over weight but not HWP.
December 20th is my deadline, 115 pounds will be reached.
The calorie counters at this point for me help me to stay at the count I need to reach my by month goals, Coffee has been a killer to lose but I have cut it to 90% less intake over time and the savings are in my mad money fund, and it's growing!

Hope all great luck in the war and may you all win.

Twotongal

Replies

• CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello TTG,

Welcome to MFP! Glad you're here. This is the place to be if you're serious about losing weight. None of us here are perfect but we have all taken this step just like you to live healthier lives. Ask questions and check the boards. There is a plethoria of great information about diet and fitness on the boards. You will also find loads of support and motivation.

Good Luck!!
  • twotongal
    twotongal Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank-you,

And yes glad to be here too!
    Tired of doing this alone, good to read others as they too stop the slow suicide of fat gathering, I am worth more than that and changing my life to prove it.

I am reading the boards now and yes the people all seem wonderfully into it.

Have a great time, the kids and you look great in your pic!
  • sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome !!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • twotongal
    twotongal Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank-you sineadm09, glad to be here, MOMOFTWO29, Yes, I have been looking about and see it really is a friendly place to be.
    Oh, I will do this I have a sweet little outfit all picked out size 8.
    I will have it on by Oct. Party as my new me will have this as my coming to the table as the gal I want to be from now on.

I am really glad to find this board, people really do need to have others doing the same thing, my friends are either happy as is or buying bulk up agents, no one but me losing lol

Hope to share many good thoughts with you all.

TTG