lost 2 lbs

Options
Hi,

I have been working on my portions now for some time but only have been recently losing some lbs. So in the last 2 or so weeks I have lost 2 lbs.... wow... Just tried an old dress I have beeen hanging in the closet and it now fits, no more gapping holes where the buttons are... :drinker:
And it does seem now that other ppl can see what I am doing , I watch it even more.... interesting...
thanks for whoever made this site and made it free for us..

Replies

• Dragonrose
    Options
    Gratz!!! keep up the good work!!!!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    interesting...
    thanks for whoever made this site and made it free for us..

congrats on your success! i feel the same way about this site, im sure most of us do. my fitness pal is truly like a pal! always there for you and holds you accountable lol
  • SnowAngel
    SnowAngel Posts: 9
    Options
    thanks dragonrose... :smile:
    It's nice to have ppl. that dont even know you , post a support..
    Have a great day....
  • SnowAngel
    SnowAngel Posts: 9
    Options
    Accountabliity is what I need... dont' have that where I live.. come to think of it i dont have support where i live except when i buy clothes off craigslist from the women who are losing weight here..
    very kewl place... didnt know about it... now I'm going to tell everyone i can...
    take care :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!