New to my fitness pal

jenluvjlp
jenluvjlp Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just wanted to say I have just registered with my fitness pal, and it looks like everyone has had a great deal of success with this tool. I look forward to the opportunity to follow in your footsteps.

Replies

• CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Welcome Jen!

It's great that you've registered on MFP and that you've taken this first step to a better you! You will love it here and if you're serous about losing weight you'll find this site very helpful. It's an awesome FREE site and we are all here, like you to become healthier and live fuller. You will find just about anything you need for support, fitness, healthy eating, motivation, etc here on the boards.

Good luck to you on your journey!! :smokin:
  • smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    welcome jen, i think you will love tis site as well. it has helped me in better decisions about what i choose to eat. Even though i still lack the exercise bug, i can tell you i still was able to shed some pounds not much but a little. I only exercise every other day and only then if i actually feel like it. So enjoy the site and have fun.
  • sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    welcome to mfp
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.