20 pounds gone! 15 more to go! Progress Pics!

amolina0810
amolina0810 Posts: 106 Member
August 2011 .. Starting weight 180lbs

August272011-1.jpg

May 2012 .. Current weight 160lbs

NEW.jpg

newr.jpg

I still want to lose about 15 more pounds and tone some more. Just thought I would share my progress though! What do you think? Sorry about the crappy pictures lol. Most were off my phone in the mirror in my kids' toy room LOL! I just joined MFP about 2 weeks ago! I am in need of some friends to help me finish my weight loss journey!

Replies

• pinklily905
    pinklily905 Posts: 106 Member
    You look amazing!
  • amolina0810
    You look amazing!

Thank you SO much!
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    How long did it take! :)
    You look amazing!
    I hope to have that body before my 21st birthday! :sad:
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    u look amazing!!!!
  • stacymay13
    stacymay13 Posts: 95 Member
    Awesome!! How tall are you?
  • how tall are you? I started around 180lbs and I'm 160 now too but no where near as toned as you! You look fantastic.
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    nice WTG:)
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 96 Member
    WTG! You look Great!:flowerforyou:
  • amolina0810
    The first picture was August of 2011, right before my second child turned 1!!! The last ones were taken today! I am 5'5". Thank you ALL for the motivation to keep going! You guys are the best!!!!!!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    15 more to go?? From where? lol
    Girl...you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • amolina0810
    15 more to go?? From where? lol
    Girl...you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww thanks!! I want my goal weight to be around 145 but even more toned! According to online calculators I have about 25% BF and I want to reduce that. Slow changes!
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Wow, AMAZING job! :)
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Great job!!! What kind of exercises did you do? BTW I can see abs forming :happy:
  • emilyci
    emilyci Posts: 17 Member
    I have lost 16, want to lose 20 more, which will put me at 160....you look amazing at 160!
  • 25daniow
    25daniow Posts: 121 Member
    You look wonderful!!!! Kudos to you for all your hard work and dedication! I'm also glad to see I'm not the only one with a playroom that has toys everywhere:wink:
  • amolina0810
    Great job!!! What kind of exercises did you do? BTW I can see abs forming :happy:

Well, I do about 45 mins of cardio daily, and then 20-30 mins of strength training daily! As far as strength exercises, I work different muscle groups and abs each day. So, one day I will do chest, back, and abs. The next I will do legs and abs. So on... I started out doing the 30 day shred, but I didn't feel like it was doing much for me at all. OMG you just made my day! That is my dream! I dream about having nice toned abs!! AHHH I love you LOL!
  • TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    You are doing an awesome job! You look fab now, I can't imagine what losing another 20 will do for you. :) Awesomeness.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Keep up the good work and those 15lbs will be gone in no time.
  • AlyiEli2017
    AlyiEli2017 Posts: 81 Member
    Great job! Keep up the good work
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Congrats!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!