NSV---my belly

Options
2»

Replies

• allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is for my thighs not to rub together when I walk...I got long way to go.

This ^^^^^ for me too... got the boobs / stomach thing already.... now for the thighs.. :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    That and being able to see your feet in the shower is a great feeling! Congrats!
  • Glowbee
    Glowbee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My thighs rubbing together has always plagued me. The day it doesn't happen I'll probably weep for joy.. then wear shorts for the rest of the day, haha. As far as breasts go.. mine are shrinking at the rate my tummy is! They're still larger then my stomach, but man.. some days it's close! I might have to accept that I'm just going to be a very small breasted lady :( Ah well.. my health is worth it! Just please... I only need a handful! xD
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    congrats! these are my goals too. i hope one day my thighs will not rub together!
  • Dana_283
    Dana_283 Posts: 58
    Options
    My thighs rubbing together has always plagued me. The day it doesn't happen I'll probably weep for joy.. then wear shorts for the rest of the day, haha. As far as breasts go.. mine are shrinking at the rate my tummy is! They're still larger then my stomach, but man.. some days it's close! I might have to accept that I'm just going to be a very small breasted lady :( Ah well.. my health is worth it! Just please... I only need a handful! xD

I would be glad for mine to shrink, before I gained the weight I was a B cup, now 160lbs heavier, I am a DD cup. I would love to be smaller, oh heck flat chested would be fine after dealing with DD's.

I feel sorry for women that have them bigger than me. I hate mine.
  • ashleymichaud
    ashleymichaud Posts: 119
    Options

I would be glad for mine to shrink, before I gained the weight I was a B cup, now 160lbs heavier, I am a DD cup. I would love to be smaller, oh heck flat chested would be fine after dealing with DD's.

I feel sorry for women that have them bigger than me. I hate mine.

Oh, I completely agree! I used to be a b cup too, I don't even know what my biggest size was, but it was bigger than a C. I had a lot of ill fitting bras lol. Now they are ill fitting because they are too big, yay. Congrats on your NSV!
  • dirtchick97
    dirtchick97 Posts: 58
    Options
    Congrats! Maybe one day my thighs won't rub together either!lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!