My Exercise level... help!

Options
OK so I'm currently a teenage girl who is working in a day camp with 6 and 7 year old girls. I don't do as much activity as, for example, the sports counselor or the lifeguard. However, I do a nice amount of activity, such as taking them to the office (a long walk down a hill-type road) for "boo-boos," going to the fishing pond (a good 1/2 mile away), and in general swimming, playing basketball, etc. Would it be okay to say I am lightly active, or should I put myself down as more or less active?

Also, I was just curious, I do pilates 2x or 3x a week. Is that considered cardio or strength training? How would I type that into the exercise log?

242255.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i definently think your at least lightly active and i do believe it is strength training if you go in to that you should find it
  • ptrad
    ptrad Posts: 22
    Options
    You are probably moderately to highly active. Lightly would be a sedentary job i.e., secretary, etc.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I would recommend lightly active just make sure if you change jobs to something more like a desk job or going to school to change it to sedentary.