WOW! You look great lol
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    U can see the difference :)
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!! Looks like you have lost a lot more than 12 pounds!! You look so great!
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! :)

@kimmers1027 -I've been doing a whole bunch of stuff! :) Zumba, kickboxing, hula hooping, 30 Day Shred, strength training, hiking, walking & running. I think the most successful cardio I do is running, but I'm currently recovering from a quad injury from it. :/ & Strength training definitely does a ton! The main reason I've been seeing results though is from my diet. (Lifestyle change, not temporary :P) I don't eat perfect all the time, but I try my best to eat healthy & eat as many organic fruits & vegetables/other foods as I can. Also, I always make sure I don't go over my calories, that used to be my main problem!

@AlexandraR201 -That's awesome that we have the same goals, good luck to you! :) Also, I'm 5' 6".
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Your progress is so awesome and inspirational!! I love before, during pictures to keep me motivated. Thank you so much for sharing with us!! :flowerforyou:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Big difference, especially in your stomach!
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look fab,good job !!!!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Wow! 12 lbs really makes a difference, huh??? You look great. Keep it up! :)
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow - that's impressive! Nice work!
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!
  • rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    fantastic
  • Emili03
    Emili03 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow, looks like you've lost way more! I bet you've gained some muscle too. Great job!
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Can't believe that's only 12 lbs difference, that's awesome, great motivation!
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I could help motivate some of you!
    Don't let the scale discourage you. As you can see, those numbers don't mean anything compared to the changes in your body. :smile:
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I can't wait til I look like that. It looks like we have the same body shape (carry most of mine in my belly) and roughly same height (I'm 5'7").
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    You're doing fantastic! 12 lbs = a HUGE difference because you've been kicking butt with exercise! Wouldn't look as PHENOMENAL on most people; you deserve it!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    This is huge!! Congrats to you...Awesome results!
  • tdomzal
    tdomzal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing! great job!
  • JDKD82199
    JDKD82199 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • jennymh10
    jennymh10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT!!! good job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!