I weighed in at "normal" range on my wii fit!

Options
molliewitt
molliewitt Posts: 25 Member
This is the first time EVER that I have been able to weigh in and it not be "overweight". It was just a hair there, but it was there! That was such an awesome feeling, I want to get to the other side of the "normal range" now! I can do it!

Replies

• Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait until I get there. Last time I weighed on Wii fit I was.... well I don't want to talk about it lol
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Congratulations!
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I've been using my wii fit as my scale as our bathroom scales are just dial and doesn't measure in pounds.
    That's my goal as well - to get within normal range :smile:

Keep up the good work!
  • RedWeb
    RedWeb Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Went from Obese to Overweight a couple of weeks ago on the Wii Fit. Was a momentous occasion. Still long way to go though !
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    congrats!!

i can't wait until my wii fit stops telling me "that's obese" after playing that fatty music!
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    congrats!!

i can't wait until my wii fit stops telling me "that's obese" after playing that fatty music!

Haha, the fatty music:laugh: - I totally know what you mean, it's so annoying. I'm just happy when I lose some weight that I don't even care the fatty music plays sometimes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!