We are both happy, but I STILL want to ruin your life!!

Options
saracatherine89
saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
So this topic was recently on one of the radio shows I listen to in the AM in Chicago...apparently, a girl was angry when she saw that one of her ex boyfriends was happy, married and having a baby. She apparently was happy and married with someone else, but it still ticked her off. That got me thinking....

I dated this guy on and off for two years-ish. It ended poorly. Our relationship was a total disaster, filled with infidelity, lies, and just overall dysfunction. It ended for the best for all parties involved, and both my ex and I started new relationships a few months after we broke up. This was almost 4 years ago.

To this day, I'm with the same guy I started dating right after my ex, and he is still with the girl he started dating. My current boyfriend is perfect in every single way- handsome, smart, successful and funny. I am 100% confident I am going to marry him and I am 100% committed and faithful to him because frankly, he is a CATCH!

I have not spoken much to my ex since the breakup, but I know he is cheating on his girlfriend or at least trying to. He has made fake Facebook accounts to try to get information about me from my account and my friends and even had his friends ask me questions on his behalf. I know at least 4 girls he has sent naughty text messages. I mean this in absolutely the least conceited way possible, but I am at least 5 points higher than his current girlfriend on a hotness scale- and that is not saying much about her. He always criticized my looks and I can't even imagine how critical he is to this other girl.

A few months ago, my ex was sending my friend dirty messages over Facebook. I was tempted to forward his girlfriend the messages to let her know what was going on, but I didn't want to start drama and I decided I will not be doing that. But...am I a horrible person for wanting to ruin his life???? I am totally happy with my new bf but I just hate to see my ex is treating other women as poorly as he treated me. He was extremely verbally abusive and I want to expose him!

I have made the decision I won't do anything petty...just asking for opinions :)

Replies

• LaSiciliana
    Options
    Don't get involved... stay on your path with your current man and let this loser ruin his life/relationship on his own.
    I find that in these situation, even when you try to help it always comes back to bite YOU in the *kitten* and you lose something.
  • tquig
    tquig Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Yup- take the higher moral ground. Odds are even if you send her the info, if she "loves" him, it won't matter to her. She will rationalize it somehow, or he will tell her how much he loves her and will change. All that will do is make you look like the bad person who is starting trouble. Its sad but unfortunately human nature.