Lists :)

Options
I am a stay at home mom, so I have to give myself a routine or I find myself laying around all day drooling on myself. A few weeks ago I decided to make challenge lists for each part of my day to keep me going. Even if you don't stay home you can make these lists to conform to your lifestyle. It just organizes my life a little better and gets me moving. I also NEVER get everything done on all 3 lists in a day due to appointments/unplanned incidents/interesting T.V. Show/Volunteer Work. So, I make it a challenge to get more done the next day than the previous day. Here are my lists. My night time list is smaller because I choose to use that time to spend with my family. I usually wait until dinner is done and I have had some time to spend with the kids and hubby before I start any working out or walking. I figured if I am at home and doing housework I might as well make it a challenge to myself and burn off a few calories in the process. Oh, and I get up at 7:00 a.m. if that gives you any idea of my window of time.

Morning (Must be done before 10:30 a.m.) -
Drink one cup of water
Bathroom Routine
Stretch
Ab Lounge
Meds and vitamins
Breakfast
10 minutes of cardio
Water
Stretch
Breakfast Dishes
Sweep Kitchen