Anyone from NH?

Options
my name is Jessi and I'm from NH. I am a SAHM to three beautiful amazing kids. I have a 3 year old Makayla (3/12/09) and 20 month old twins Parker and Peyton (9/2/10). I am an athlete and have been since the age of 5. I played ice hockey and field hockey in college and I continue to do these once a week. I have two at home businesses along with selling Scentsy on the side :)

I'm just starting my weight loss journey today weighing in at 245. After having three kids 17 months apart I have gained a lot of weight and am not happy with what it has done to my body while I love the outcome that came from it I can't help but get upset. So I'm starting to do something about it. Calorie counting it is and I'm beyond excited to start this journey. I want to be a healthier, happy, beautiful self again and its not going to happen without a lot of hard work.

Replies

• cgreemore25
    cgreemore25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it D-Partner!!! I'm rooting for ya!! :happy: I'm here to help keep you motivated and anything else you need!
  • girlwithgoldeneyes
    girlwithgoldeneyes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am not in NH but I am in VT :-) I also am a SAHM of 3 wonderful munchkins. I am here to give you motivation and support :-) You can do it!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Where are you NH? I am in Southern NH.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I grew up in NH and miss NH and will move back there in the future!
    Oh the 603, how I miss thee lol

You're welcome to add me, I'm not a mommy though lol
  • klacoille
    klacoille Posts: 53
    Options
    I'm from NH. When I started on MFP I was 252. I'm now 159! It can be done if you stick with it.
  • jessipaul6
    jessipaul6 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm from Dover/Somersworth Area :)
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Not a mom, but I'm from NH!

Granite State of Mind, baby!!
    http://youtu.be/0GYLM1SB3aA
  • miniberger
    miniberger Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Grafton NH here!
  • jessipaul6
    Options
    I'm from NH. When I started on MFP I was 252. I'm now 159! It can be done if you stick with it.

That is AMAZING!!!! I'm hoping to get down to 175 for my goal and beyond that is even better. I just find that even tho they say that I should be around 140 that is not my body type. I've very athletic and I have a lot of muscle in my legs and butt from playing ice hockey for years so 140 is to small I think for me.
  • jessipaul6
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q64kq5AdM7o

LOVE THEM!
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from NH - Manchester - but have moved around a bit. Lived in Dover for 6 years, and now am living in North Berwick, ME.

Hckychck06, might your license plate be similar to your name on here? I have definitely seen that license plate driving home from work quite a few times!!
  • HeidiYD
    HeidiYD Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm from NH but live in Tennessee. I hope to get up there this summer to visit my family. Feel free to add me!
  • klacoille
    klacoille Posts: 53
    Options

http://youtu.be/0GYLM1SB3aA

Ha ha, love that video.
  • jessipaul6
    Options
    I'm originally from NH - Manchester - but have moved around a bit. Lived in Dover for 6 years, and now am living in North Berwick, ME.

Hckychck06, might your license plate be similar to your name on here? I have definitely seen that license plate driving home from work quite a few times!!

Nope not me always wanted it but couldn't justify paying the amount for those license plates hahaha.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I'm a Seacoast gal! From NY originally but lived here the past 15 years. Keep at it!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I am in Hudson. NH = most personal license plates in the country!!
  • jessipaul6
    Options

True statement thats probably why the raised the prices lol
  • MimerT
    MimerT Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I live in Dover, NH!
  • KrystieNye
    KrystieNye Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Raymond, NH and currently living in Manchester. I'm a SAHM of 2.
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options

I am also from Hudson. Lost over 50 so far and still a ways to go