Restarting...

Options
So I have been logging every little morsel since January 1st and have been on a BIG plateau for the past few weeks. I kept upping my calories, hoping that I could "eat more and weigh less", but it isn't working...

So I had pretty much cut out all snacking over the past few months anyhow, so my new goal is each day to eat 3 meals (each with a fruit because I have quite the sweet tooth) and an after dinner snack. I have my setting at sedentary and losing 1 pound a week, but I wear a HRM when I exercise (which is 5 days a week) and eat most of those calories as well.

So far, the past two days I have been eating my 3 meals and 1 snack at night and not really planning out what foods to eat, but at the end of the night my numbers all add up to just about my target!

Perhaps 5 months of tracking has put it deep in my brain somewhere that I automatically eat the right amount of calories!

ALSO, I was weighing myself everyday, now just Sundays. So hopefully this Sunday I can celebrate this working!

Replies

• weisegirl1119
    weisegirl1119 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Its good that you can wing your calories and get it right, i hope i will get to that point someday. Right now i am usually way off, if i try to guess i always eat to much.