Ideal Shape Meal Replacement Shakes?

Options
Has anyone tried these and have had success? I just started with the meal replacement shakes today and have read nothing but good reviews online. Anyone with success with these products please share. Thanks

Replies

• tamatamara
    tamatamara Posts: 5
    Options
    I use Slimmm shakes which are probably the healthiest meal replacement shakes I know. They taste delicious when they are chilled and because their nutritional value is high, i definitely feel fuller for longer than I did on slimfast (which has wayy too much sugar). I am doing really well on slimmm (lost 23 out of the 37 i need to lose) and I am on mfp so I can teach myself to eat a balanced diet after I have fully come off the shakes. YOu replace two meals a day and have one balanced meal along with light snacks and then you get one cheat day off so a week's supply is 12 packs worth. I get mine off ebay for like 6 quid for a weeks supply which is the cheapest I know! Much cheaper than celebrity slim and still yummy! If you have anymore questions, message me!
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried these and have had success? I just started with the meal replacement shakes today and have read nothing but good reviews online. Anyone with success with these products please share. Thanks

Eat food, not shakes. Train yourself how to lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle properly. You'll be thankful that you did.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Meal replacement shakes, kept me hungry and made me constipated, and I didn't lose very much, even in 6 months. Eat real food instead.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    B069Ujo.gif
    IXUO5zJ.gif
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I used to drink some as a snack, there's no way they would have filled me enough for a meal though.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Why not make your own smoothie with natural protein (oatmeal, flax seed, peanut butter, yogurt) and natural sugar (fruit) if you need to take that meal with you because you are on the run? Otherwise, food is your best bet.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    lol why was this thread resurrected from the dead? It's from last year! Obviously, OP did not stick with it.