NSV - First Before/After Picture

Options
2»

Replies

• ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Somehow I missed this yesterday, but wanted to tell you how proud I am to call you my friend. You've done an amazing job transforming your life, and have been a huge contribution to others doing the same thing. So, congrats to you, and thank you for inspiring and encouraging me and so many here. :heart:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i missed this too. Joey, you look AWESOME. all your hard work shows. Caliente!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    i missed this too. Joey, you look AWESOME. all your hard work shows. Caliente!
    Thanks so much sweetie! Work in Progress...
    Somehow I missed this yesterday, but wanted to tell you how proud I am to call you my friend. You've done an amazing job transforming your life, and have been a huge contribution to others doing the same thing. So, congrats to you, and thank you for inspiring and encouraging me and so many here. :heart:
    Same here K...hopefully I can pass it forward like it was done with me...
  • YoungLance
    Options
    Incredible results...those last few pounds that you're targeting are a huge leap too...no diminishing returns to them at all...keep going; be part of the 1%...
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    felicidades! this is the first time i've seen your face! congrats :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!