What do you do when you are stressed?

Replies

• Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    i run to my cigerattes. i also run to my treadmill for a stress reliever..if its not stress n something different i am an emotional eater
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    I shout at people.
  • xgg2rs
    xgg2rs Posts: 128 Member
    Run until I'm too tired to be stressed anymore, usually works anyways lol.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    I go for a walk... rain or shine... then I come home and take a hot shower.. works everytime
  • royalty_mind_1me
    royalty_mind_1me Posts: 278 Member
    PRAY, EXERCISE AND THINK JOYFUL THOUGHTS! IT WORKS :flowerforyou:

12146223.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Workout now, used to be chocolate :)
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    I dont wanna leave the couch for anything..i dont even wanna get up to eat or to get something to drink..i just wanna stay on the couch with my pillow and my blanket..and just stay there..which is where im located now..
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    In all honesty I am short with those I love the most.

Now, what I need to do more often is: try to take a look around and realize how blessed I am to be having the "problem" I am currently having. Watching the evening news could help put things in perspective for me pretty fast.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 784 Member
    stay in bed
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,300 Member
    In the past I would eat. These days... well, I am trying to find something else to take the place of food. What has worked so far is Yoga and Hot Tea.
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    me i hate to say it, i am a emotional eater.. especially when i am bored... i know not what you wanted to hear ;)

I'm the same way. And it sucks bec in March when I was more depressed I would eat a lot. I've gained like 8lbs, but working on losing it plus much more!
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Cry lol. Luckily I don't get stressed very easily. I hate the headaches and puffy eyes.
  • i could only think of one great stress reliever... ;P

am i right??? LMAO.
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    I am a stress cleaner, and walker.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    I clean or take a bath and read. Or clean the tub while I am taking a bath.

Lately I have tried to wrok out while pissed/stressed. I brought me great results.
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    I go to chocolate.. I am really trying to break that though. Once I start eating it I don't stop until the whole bar is gone.
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 158 Member
    Really, I have sex!!! Best stress reliever around!!
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 802 Member
    It used to be prescribed Xanax. Now I drink or stay in bed. I don't handle things as well as I used to. I wish I were a runner !
  • MrsAngelique
    MrsAngelique Posts: 164 Member
    Drink water, shower, breath in and out, shop, take a drive, pray, cry, talk it out.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Either a spin class, or just put on loud, angry music and ***** to anyone who will listen, lol