Need friends! :)

Options
124»

Replies

• jaysunjay
    jaysunjay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site and would like people to add me so I have more people to interact with. Extra advice etc, thanks :)
  • cmh806
    cmh806 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like, there is power in numbers!
  • chloeelebeir
    chloeelebeir Posts: 130
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm always here to provide motivation and support. Anyone feel free to add me!!!!
  • TheBigBoots
    TheBigBoots Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also a Portland girl! Feel free to add me. :)
  • lachique
    lachique Posts: 13
    Options
    I need some motivation and friends to help me through. Non-MFP friends are not supportive! I've signed up to a gym, and since I came back to MFP at the start of the week, I've started to realise just how many calories I over eat per day without even thinking about it! Eeeep!

Anyway, I'm 27 and live in Lancashire in England. I fix computers for a living, which most people think is a wierd job for a woman to have, but hey ho, it pays the bills. Anyone can feel free to add me, and kick my butt into gear lol :)
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I will send you a friend request. I have been here since February and not only have I lost 20lbs (and counting) but I've completely changed my life. The friends I have made on here have made all the difference!
  • rosewatershay
    rosewatershay Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • EstherRyu
    EstherRyu Posts: 16
    Options
    hello!

i didn't know you could have friends...i'm not exactly sure how this works, but i've been using this for a few months.

Please add me?
  • soultap
    soultap Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel Free to add me!
  • sk3burnett
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on MFP approx. 2 months. I need encouragement, motivation, and new friends.

Thanks,
    Kelli
  • jkrums
    jkrums Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I am needing some friends/motivation