Thanks guys!
  • daniat
    daniat Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    WTG - you lost the amt I want to lose! That's great! Keep it up!
  • AleUK
    AleUK Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Keep up the good work x
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks , you inspired me for the day - keep up the fantastic work!
  • Calipalm
    Calipalm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Totally inspiring!

Also I too want to add that breastfeeding did absolutely nothing for me too, as far as weight loss goes. I actually managed to gain. So i agree with you that breastfeeding does not help with weight loss with everyone, each body is different!

And doing 30 day shred for 60 days is HARD work! You worked your butt off! So i wouldn't necessarily say that your weight was coming off easy for you, you kicked butt! Hard work = amazing results!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! be proud of yourself
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome job well done
  • DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Totally inspiring!

Also I too want to add that breastfeeding did absolutely nothing for me too, as far as weight loss goes. I actually managed to gain. So i agree with you that breastfeeding does not help with weight loss with everyone, each body is different!

And doing 30 day shred for 60 days is HARD work! You worked your butt off! So i wouldn't necessarily say that your weight was coming off easy for you, you kicked butt! Hard work = amazing results!

Thanks!!! Yes girl I gained 20 pounds too lol
    Horrible!
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    WOW what an awesome job! You look fantastic!
  • DreamersWifey
    Options
    Thanks you <3
  • jade1960
    jade1960 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    looking good::happy:
  • meliad
    meliad Posts: 71
    Options
    Look at your cute butt!! Awesome results!
  • Ady0092
    Ady0092 Posts: 86
    Options
    Get it girl! Awesome Job!
  • CherieB_Akiko
    CherieB_Akiko Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Incredible job!!!! Keep it up! We are on the same journey. I just lost 53 and want to lose another 45. You got this, girl!
  • DreamersWifey
    Options
    Incredible job!!!! Keep it up! We are on the same journey. I just lost 53 and want to lose another 45. You got this, girl!

Thanks Gurl good luck! You can do it!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    :heart: you are an inspiration!!! This is my goal 40lbs in 12 weeks. Go girl!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! 11 weeks. That is amazing. Did you do shred 5 days or daily.
  • mommy2kynnedy
    mommy2kynnedy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Whitney you look awesome! I am so proud of you mamas! I also wanted to comment regarding the breastfeeding comments....as someone who has seen your journey from before having baby J through now...I know your success is totally because of all your hard work. I agree breastfeeding did not have anything to do with it. You and I have had countless convos about how important getting healthy is and both our past struggles with weightloss and I have watched you do what was best for your son by continuing breastfeeding and I have also seen how hard you have worked to get to this place with clean eating and working out. I know this has not been an easy road, but you are doing fantastic. I agree regarding the breastfeeding, it actually made me gain about 20lbs too. After K was born, I lost about 15 lbs, in the first two weeks. However once my milk really came in I actually had an increased appetite and gained weight breastfeeding too. Since it seemed to take more energy to produce the milk and as soon as she would finish a feeding I would be starving. I didn't eat alot of bad foods but I still gained the inital weight I lost back but the 20 lbs. I don't believe that breastfeeding makes everyone loose weight....most of the women I know who EBF like us, gained not lost. Congrats girl you look awesome do to your HARD WORK!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome keep it up youre doing great :drinker: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!