1235»

Replies

• MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Almost 5 4
  • jennipuresierra
    Options
    WOW! I am so inspired! I just started this site this week, weighing in at 254 pounds. My goal is to be 155 pounds! I figured it would take me about a year, but youve done it in 8 months! I know you want to be smaller, but your pictures look fantastic! Escpecially the one where you look like your flexing abs! You should be so PROUD! You are almost there, even if you maintain for awhile, dont give up on being healthy, you look fabulous! You go girl! What has been your best motivation? What is your routine?
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Jennifer
  • iheartlife
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible! I just joined Monday in desperate need of motivation and BAM! your story hit me. I wish you oodles and oodles of success and good luck in reaching your goal. Thanks so much for posting your story.

peace.
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Keep up the good work and don't lose your motivation because you are an inspiration to many if you need any support we are here for you.:drinker:
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    What a great way to chronicle your success! Woot Woot! :drinker:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You look great! And the pics of the kiddos is cute!:flowerforyou:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    WOWZA! You have done absolutely awesome!!

You look amazing! Keep up the work--you have come so far, gained somuch for yourself. :heart:
  • Cynder
    Cynder Posts: 79
    Options
    Amazing!
  • wendymuse
    wendymuse Posts: 39
    Options
    im close to my goal and i can see it in sight BUT im slowly losing motivation and i was hoping pictures would help me out some haha

You have done a great job. You can do it. Think about where you were and how that made you feel. I'm sure you feel alot better losing that weight. I know when I was pregnant and at 252 I could barely move. Now that I am at 205 and of course a long way to go to be at my goal but, I feel some much better already. KEEP GOING YOU CAN MAKE IT.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!