before MPF
275.jpg

after MPF (about 3 months)
485772_10150814589573063_501443062_9898817_654668808_n.jpg

Replies

• fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    You look lovely in both pics! But I'm particularly jealous of your tummy in the second one. ;) You look fit and healthy! Congratulations. ^_^
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Thank you, still a work in progress, but I'm happy with what I have accomplished so far : )
  • retunks
    retunks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I thought the 1st picture was the "after" picture and I thought you looked great. When I saw the second... nice job.
  • ericarae33
    Options
    Thank you!
  • row_rivers
    row_rivers Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    NICE TUMMY. that's my goal tummy right there!
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You looked good in the before picture and even more fit and healthy in the after picture. Great job and I like seeing the confidence to show off on the beach come out!
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Hot damn! Looking great! FYI after seeing that bikini on a real person inspired me to buy it in the green I wanted. :)
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Man I'd be happy now if I had your before mfp belly!!!
  • ericarae33
    Options
    Thank you!! I'm just glad people have stopped asking me if I'm pregnant. I didn't put a side view up, but there is one on my profile I think...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!