Avocadoes high in calories?

Options
2»

Replies

• Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I so want to start eating Avocados, but I don't know if I will like them. What are some good ways to eat Avocados?

On salads or sandwiches. I LOVE them for sandwiches and wraps because you can skip the mayo because of the creaminess of the Avocado. I really do like it on a grilled chicken sandwich with grilled onions and pepperjack cheese. YUM!

Guacamole is great too as a dip for vegetables or crackers. The Wholly Guacamole 100 calorie packs ROCK! I love that I can just grab one and know what is in it and it's already portioned out.
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I so want to start eating Avocados, but I don't know if I will like them. What are some good ways to eat Avocados?

On salads or sandwiches. I LOVE them for sandwiches and wraps because you can skip the mayo because of the creaminess of the Avocado. I really do like it on a grilled chicken sandwich with grilled onions and pepperjack cheese. YUM!

Guacamole is great too as a dip for vegetables or crackers. The Wholly Guacamole 100 calorie packs ROCK! I love that I can just grab one and know what is in it and it's already portioned out.

Thank you. sounds yummy
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    they are good for you. Just figure them into your calories for the day .