The beginning to a newer me starts here!

Options
Hi ya'll!

My name is Crystal. I'm 28-years-old and I live close to Huntsville, Alabama. I've been engaged to my wonderful fiance for nearly four years and we are still going strong along with my other baby, Blabber (my solid-white cat). As you all know, living in the south you are always surrounded by high fatty foods because we southerns love to eat. I turn 30-years-old next year and I have been living overweight ever since I was 8-years-old. I'm frustrated and a little apprehensive about getting into shape because I know I will have my ups and downs. Now, I'm finally driven to do something about it. I have lost weight to where I was under 200 pounds and I was ecstatic! I am looking forward to that feeling again.

This website is a huge blessing for me because most weight-loss websites require payment and times are tough. Truthfully, it is a waste of money to join a website and have to dish out to lose weight-it should be the other way around it ya ask me. ;-) ;-) I'm looking forward to get the emotional support I need because you all seem to be very caring and I will for sure return the love. I cannot wait to get to know all of you and make some new friends. Kudos for all of you wanting to get into shape and wanting to live a long, healthier lifestyle. I am ready to join all of you!

HUGS

Replies

• AmyfromBama
    AmyfromBama Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm here to support you and I know you can do it!!!! I've been trying my hardest to lose weight for a long time now, and I'm not giving up!!! There's day where I just wanna eat and eat and eat!!! I have 2 lil girls ages 3 yrs old and 17 months old! They are a handful, and they do stress me out at times to where I just wanna do nothing but EAT!!! Hopefully as they get older, it'll get better for me or at least I hope it will!!! :) I'm here if u ever need to talk, and I see that your about 3 hrs away from me!!! Maybe one day we could meet up or something! :)
  • CrystalMich3ll3
    Options
    Thank you so much, Amy! I do not have children but I can tell by reading your post it is difficult to maintain your diet. There are days where I just want to eat and eat because all my life I've loved food! Sometimes I feel like I am the only person dealing with this, even though I know I'm not. I am here for you also if you need to talk and would love to meet up one day! My parents live about three hours away in Fayette/Winfield, AL. I grew up in Guin, AL which is only 14 miles from Hamilton, AL. Have you heard of those towns? Hope to hear from you soon!