12 week challenge

Options

Replies

• mebohan
    mebohan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump

1st two week challenge... workout 4-5 hours per week! (and hide the scale until at least week 4)
  • kmel2479
    kmel2479 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    This is perfect! I need this challenge and the support. Keeping 12 weeks in mind is a huge motivator!
  • DGK12
    DGK12 Posts: 117
    Options
    Oooo!! This is a great idea! I'm in! I've been slacking in the 'eating right' department, so this is a great motivator!
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I've been lax the last few weeks, not really keeping up my food diary. So I am in and since this week ends some of my stress (I am a track coach and the state track meet is on Friday - so yay, no more afterschool practices for awhile. I am in. I will think about my goals. But, thanks, you have helped put me back on track:happy:
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Are you going to start a group?
    ^^^^^
    THIS
  • w1thh3art
    w1thh3art Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm so in! Can't wait to see what 12 weeks can do!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! I dunno if you all want me to join you though...it seems like every challenge I join ends up fizzling out and i'm left alone plugging away solo. :sad:

:laugh:
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Are you going to start a group?
    ^^^^^
    THIS

How do I do that? Like another post? Lol sorry.
  • cass89
    Options
    Wow wha a great response!! Thanks for the interest everyone!

People r talking about a group...once I figure this out I will start a group where we can all post our first challenge and measurements if u wish :)
  • cass89
    Options
    HEY GUYS!

so today is the start of the 12 week challenge!

I weighed in this morning and took some last 'before' shots.

My challenge for the next fortnight is pretty basic, but i have fallen off the wagen myself lately and i'm inbetween moving gyms and the next fortnight my goal is to eat clean...reduce the amount of fats and artificial sugars and drink 1.5 L of water a day.

after the two weeks, i am hoping to drop 3KG.

the end date for this 2 week challenge is the 30th of May.

My overall goal for the 12 weeks is to lost 12kg...effectivly making me below 90kg...the lightest i've ever been in my adult life.

so here goes.

starting weight this mornig was 101.8kg (or 224lbs) (eeeekkk)!!

I may be starting a 'group' once i figure out what that means but i will post all the details here and on my page.

i am looking fwd to reading all your goals and posts!

Cass xx
  • linlee61
    linlee61 Posts: 14
    Options
    Im new to this site you can count me in..I need to loose the weight can't wait to see what we all can loose by helping and supporting each other..nice to meet you all my name is Linda..
  • amh1974
    amh1974 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My biggest goal is just being consistent and getting rid of as much weight as possible so I can look great when I go on vacation in August!
  • cass89
    Options
    welcome linda! you will love this site! just a tip, take PLENTY of before shots! beleive it not, you will want them when u drop some weight. sometimes, they're the only way you see progress.

welcome to the group both of you! great thing about this group is that i dont beleive there is a maximum amount of people who can join. we can all have our own personally goals and compare successes after the 12 weeks.

please feel free to add me if you wish.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    My first two week goal is to be more consistent with meeting my protein and fiber goals. I'd like to meet my nutrition goals at least 5 times per week.
    Also, i'm training for a 5k on the 28th so that will be my exercise for now...
    It would be really great to be consistently in the 150s by the 30th. The 30th is my wedding anniversary!
  • cass89
    Options
    My first two week goal is to be more consistent with meeting my protein and fiber goals. I'd like to meet my nutrition goals at least 5 times per week.
    Also, i'm training for a 5k on the 28th so that will be my exercise for now...
    It would be really great to be consistently in the 150s by the 30th. The 30th is my wedding anniversary!

oh wow! a 5k! i'd love to be THAT fit lol!

nice nice! loving your goals!
  • jinglett
    jinglett Posts: 69
    Options
    I would like to be a part of this challenge. My first two week goal is to log accurately and daily. Another of my friends is at 105 consecutive logged days. That is inspiring! Logging is the first big step to success for me! I have a trip to Maui in January and I want to wear the 2 dresses I have hanging in my closet. There are a few dresses sizes between now and then to shrink! I can do it!
  • cass89
    Options
    I would like to be a part of this challenge. My first two week goal is to log accurately and daily. Another of my friends is at 105 consecutive logged days. That is inspiring! Logging is the first big step to success for me! I have a trip to Maui in January and I want to wear the 2 dresses I have hanging in my closet. There are a few dresses sizes between now and then to shrink! I can do it!

very good place to start i think! my train of thought is with these basics...like getting our eating right and logging...the rest will follow.

welcome aboard! =D thanks for the add also!
  • cass89
    Options
    photo.jpg

first weigh in...its official! ugh!! love seeing photos like this though when people compare later so i thought i'd do it myself hehe

***hope this works!***
  • cass89
    Options
    anyone know how to make the image smaller?
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I am 7 days away from finishing 30 day shred, so that will be my first 2 wk goal (and non related to weight loss- finish my semester strong) Incorporating more veggies and staying away from fried food is goal #2 for the rest of May. And a 1-2 lb. weight loss each week.

I will think about the following goals and make sure they are good ones!