Progess Success (With Pics!!!)

Options
Welp it has been since Jan 2012 that I started my weight lost journey after the birth of my last child.....I have been heavy my ENTIRE adult life and it got worst when I started to have children.....My whole family is overweight and we were never taught how to eat right so of course I continue the bad habit....it wasnt until the birth of my last child were I started to have health issues as well as knee and back problems......I tried on my own to lose wieght but with my discouraging behavior it was hard to over come.....I became extremely depressed and lost of hope.....until one day I meet up with an old high school friend that introduced me to the Body by Vi shakes....truly in my heart I didn't believe it would work, but I felt what the hay, what in the hell do I have to lose....In Jan I started out at 300lbs (my all time HIGHEST weight) and now today I am 249!!!! I can not believe it myself, but it worked for me....I am not saying to anyone on here that this is the answer to your weight lost success, but it worked for me!!!! I drink 1 shake a day for breakfast and use myfitnesspal.com to help me with the rest (my diary is viewable)

I am thankful is all I can say, and any encouragment I can be for any one else, please feel free to add me as a pal....I know how it feels to be lost in the world of doubt and lost hope.......so I am here for you as I hope would be for me as I try to lost 50 to 65 more lbs! Thanks for allow me to share my story :happy:

Pictures below of my success.......

Feb 2012 - 275lbs
BeforeFeb2012.jpg

Mar 2012 - 269lbs
30dayafterpix.jpg

Apr 2012 - 257
60dayafterphoto005-1.jpg

Mid Apr - 254
IMG_0070-001.jpg

:heart: Today May - 249 :heart:
photo.jpg

Before and After :drinker:
photo2.jpg

Replies

• ivetteo21
    ivetteo21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You're looking great!! Keep up the awesome work! Don't ever give up!!
  • rocklguz9
    rocklguz9 Posts: 18
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!! Happy for you :)
  • annettegordon
    annettegordon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :smile: Way to go!! Great job!
  • janey1306
    janey1306 Posts: 83
    Options
    Well done, you're looking good!
  • Rye_Bread
    Rye_Bread Posts: 23
    Options
    This is amazing! You are doing so well, keep staying motivated and get to your goal weight. You can do it!!
  • giselle9938
    giselle9938 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    w00t w00t!!!! Go girl!!!!!! Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PDCbran
    PDCbran Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're beautiful!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Look at you shrinking!!! Fantabulous!!!
  • JenLovesTheMouse
    Options
    Nice work! =0)
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Look at you,awesome,great job !!!!!!!!
  • essenceofk
    essenceofk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW, just an amazing transformation. It doesn't seem like a great deal, but even with your start out those losses made a big difference in your appearance and your youthfulness. You Go Girl!!!!
  • rosemarysage100
    rosemarysage100 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud! Great loss! Wonderful! ;-)
  • TISH27kidneytransplant
    Options
    you look wonderul! I would love to have you as a friend:) Your story is so inspiring to me!
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Lovely! You are doing so well!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Well LOOK at you!! You have done so well! Keep up the great work and motivation!!!!!
  • preciouslov3
    Options
    great job
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work :drinker:
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! you look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!