The Final Meltdown 7.13.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Good Mornin yall
I am back from my trip and I am glad i won't have to make i t afain until next year.12 hours in the car is a very LONG time. Had a very rough day yesterday between the car ride and a surprise my DH had for me when I got home (I told him no more surprises:grumble: )

I am not sure I will be able to start my C25K today because the weather is SOOOO bad here it is not funny, but I will get some kind of workout in today even if it is just a dvd.With my cousin gone I hope things will get back to normal and I will quickly lose the weight I put on while she was here

Hope yall had a great weekend

Replies

• msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Good Morning! Glad to hear that you got back okay. I'm sure things will turn around for you now.

I had a good weekend with my family. I am rushing around now, as I need to go to the church. I am running a music camp for children every morning this week. Catch you all later!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    smadag glad your "chaos" is over and all should settle down for you now. There's some nasty storms coming my way today - must be coming from you.

Mary-have fun at the camp this week - if chasing kids isn't exercise I don't know what is!

Had a great weekend with calories water and exercise - but still no budge on the scale - I know when it changes it will be great - but come on already!!!

Did a great walk/jog Saturday after cleaning the house then walked 8 miles yesterday after walking all thru the mall....still nothing.....I am not giving up - but I am wondering what else I can do....I am going to add the second strength class this week and see if that will help - I keep missing the second class and only going once a week - so we'll see if the second will help. I see everything toning up - I have muscles everywhere that I use to have flab:laugh: .

Anyway=Happy Monday - let's all make great choices!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Chrissy if you are getting what I have now batton down the hatches and hang on girl it is intense. I also wanted to tell you about a website my sister told me about www.savethetatas.com. You might already know about it but I thought I would share:drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Chrissy if you are getting what I have now batton down the hatches and hang on girl it is intense. I also wanted to tell you about a website my sister told me about www.savethetatas.com. You might already know about it but I thought I would share:drinker:

That's where I ordered my Tshirt from - the sizing on their shirts is a little odd - the womens shirts are fitted and run on the big side-when I ordered originally I order me one ini size 1 x and stretched it out to wear it - ordered my daughter one - she didn't like the cut since it's fitted - she likes the more traditional mens style t fit--well the other day I told her to bring me hers and I'd see if I could wear it - she brought it down, I washed it, put it on straight from the dryer - perfect fit - well I thought it was a medium but when I checked the tag later, it's a small!!! That felt SO good - not only was I wearing HER shirt but it was a small.....
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Hello all. Am imputing in (from post-its) what I ate this weekend and, hopefully it all will be under my limits. Was involved in projects this weekend that took precedence over workouts :grumble: At least I maintained food-wise. Anyhoo - here's to a workout-filled week :drinker:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member

That's where I ordered my Tshirt from - the sizing on their shirts is a little odd - the womens shirts are fitted and run on the big side-when I ordered originally I order me one ini size 1 x and stretched it out to wear it - ordered my daughter one - she didn't like the cut since it's fitted - she likes the more traditional mens style t fit--well the other day I told her to bring me hers and I'd see if I could wear it - she brought it down, I washed it, put it on straight from the dryer - perfect fit - well I thought it was a medium but when I checked the tag later, it's a small!!! That felt SO good - not only was I wearing HER shirt but it was a small.....

It is a great feeling, getting smaller! My husband was folding underwear and couldn't tell the difference betweeen mine and my daughters!:blushing:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Morning everyone!!
    Had a good weekend. I did have a cheeseburger, but I exercised and swam and the scale was down again this morning.
    I hoping that it keeps going in that direction!
    I am actually starting to LIKE working out. Did I just say that?? LOL

Have a good day everyone!!

Memaw
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Good morning.
    Weekends are hard!!! I didn't log my foods blah but still got my workouts in so that's a plus. This moring I *almost* said screw the workout but did it anyways!
    Might go running tonight if my sister wants to. Can't do it alone because of my kids.
    So we'll see but that will be a bonus unplanned workout anyways!
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Good Morning!! :flowerforyou:

Back to work for me today after my three day weekend.
    Did pretty well considering we stayed home all weekend.......
    stayed within my counts all 3 days and didn't have a s'more
    with the kids the other nite, just helped roast the marshmallows
    so we wouldn't have any flying, flaming, balls of sugar!!

Down .4 this am, anything on the downward trend I'm happy with! :wink:

Have a wonderful day!
    Pam :flowerforyou:
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Hi Guys

Sorry I'm late lol had internet probs most of yesterday and couldn't get on to post :grumble: :grumble:

Had a good day got my 30mins on the treadmill in and stuck to my cals :bigsmile:

Great job on the weight loss so far :wink: and guys in stormy weather "Stay Safe" XX
This discussion has been closed.